So I know all of my blog posts are pretty sad, focus on loneliness and my depression. But I’m going to change it up today with a list of the good things in my life at the present moment!
- Today was a beautiful day! (It is 68 degrees out right now and to think last Thursday we had a snow day!)
- I am trying a new type of therapy on my ankle on Friday which will hopefully fix some of my tendonitis issues
- My parents and I are getting along
- I have planned a grad party and am actually looking forward to it :)
- My sister is excited to see me when she gets home (and as an added bonus I will have free availability of all of her clothes all summer!)
- On Friday there is a dance performance which I get a free ticket to go see!! And I get to dress up and look nice which is always a good way to brighten your day.
- A guy who I have crushed on for way too long and I are becoming friends once again after a rough patch a few months ago
- The snow is melting
- I am 2/3 of the way completed with my AP tests
- I know so many strong and helpful individuals in my life who are struggling with so much yet still in control of their own lives
- My grades are still high despite my lack of motivation
- And finally a huge shoutout to my Blog followers/readers! All of your support means the world to me just knowing some people care. I absolutely love seeing the number of views on my blog increase from day to day. Without you this wouldn’t still be a work in progress :)
Although every situation may not be good, there is good in every situation. I need a more positive outlook on life and honestly good things have to be just around the corner. It is almost summer. School is almost out. I am almost “free” from my parents grip on me!! Love you all <3